With holiday baking soon-to-be-underway and Christmas just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share some almost healthy and, well, not-so-healthy (okay, incredibly decadent!) dessert recipes that I’ve found recently on Pinterest.
As we don’t eat gluten in our house either, these are all gluten-free to boot.
Almost Healthful Desserts:
1. Raw Cashew Dreamcake with Raspberry Topping (pin)
2. Black Bean Chocolate Chili Cherry Cookies (pin)
3. Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites (pin)
4. Hot Fudge Brownie Larabars (pin)
5. Healthy Peanut Butter Freezer Cookies (pin)
6. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries (pin)
Incredibly Decadent Gluten-Free Treats:
1. Almond Macaroon Torte with Chocolate Frosting (pin)
2. Hot Chocolate Spoons (pin)
3. Easy Chocolate Truffles (pin)
4. Cinnamon Sugar Cake Doughnuts (pin)
5. White Chocolate, Cranberry and Strawberry Rocky Road (pin)
Enough distractions! I have a dollhouse to finish painting and gifts to wrap…